Monday, February 25, 2019

Nostradamus Speaks - Setting up Shop

Setting up Shop

I woke up on the couch in "my office"-- a shit hole room, in the rear of a shit hole beauty and nail salon, in shitty Little Saigon, in shitty Westminster, in shitty California. 

Not happy.

My phone beeped: Open the laptop. N.

What laptop?

Poking out from under the stacks and boxes of beauty product on the desk was the silver corner of a laptop. I cleared away the clutter and checked it out. Wow! A brand new top of the line Mac. Underneath was an unsealed envelope. A quick look revealed several thousand in $100 bills and a cashier's check for $10,000 USD.

My phone beeped again: Laptop and Network Name and passwords are all NostraD. Log on and change all passwords and Network Name. Don't use any suggested by Google or Apple. Time sensitive. I have backdoor. N.

Did it. I must say my mood was improving by leaps and bounds.

The laptop beeped again: Good work Number One. Relax for the rest of the day. Will contact. N.

I texted back: Whatever you say, Dr. N. Is it safe to leave all this stuff here? 

It's a safe house. No problem. Use your key. N.

I hid the laptop and all the money under the sofa and covered it with trash then left to get Vietnamese. I locked the office door behind me and left through the front. The Dragon Lady at the counter motioned me over and handed me another key, "Use the back door when we are closed."


Disclosure: This is essentially how my start as Dr. Nostradamus' spokesperson began. Everything happened as described but everything has changed so there is no security risk in this disclosure. In other words, you'll never find the safe house and the Dragon Lady has long since moved on. So don't waste your time trying.

s/Number One.

Dixi

Note from me LLP:
The pot thickens, I guess. I'm not sure what the point of all this was but I am on the edge of my seat in anticipation. Bring it!
LLP

No comments: